Short lesson about the spectral classification of stars and Characteristics
The classification of stars.
Welcome to the short lesson about the spectral classification of stars.
1) O stars. They’re the birghtest ones, the youngest ones, the hottest ones. Their associated with the blue color.
2) B stars. Pretty much as O stars. They’re very hot, very big. Also blue.
3) A stars. Temperature of about 7,500–10,000 K. They’re smaller than B and O stars.
4) F. Smaller than A stars, colder. Color temperature: Yellow-white.
5) G stars. Pretty little stars like our sun.
6) K stars. Tiny Stars. Color: Light-Orange.
7) M stars: Orange-Red stars. The smallest ones, the coldest ones. They own a lot of metals.
Do not forget to share your opinion with us to provide you with the best posts !